About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Sunday 13 May 2012

Cool Britannia






Temperley London is one of the most distinctive, recognisable brands in contemporary British fashion and their timeless, feminine designs continuously grace red carpets & Royal events worldwide.

ALICE by Temperley, their fabulous  diffusion range, provides a more accessible, purse friendly collection with a younger Temperley wearer in mind. This red & white, polka dot dress was my very first purchase from the diffusion range and it's cool, flirty look is very typical of the brand.

In keeping with the Cool Britannia theme, I have paired it with the cutest 'Tea & Cake' necklace by London based jewellery designer Nadia Minkoff. Her quintessionally British designs all have a delicious boutiquey, vintage inspired feel to them. Check out the website, you will fall in love!

I have added a playful, rock & roll edge to this look with my Jeffrey Campbell 'Lita' shoe boots; I am absolutely obsessed with these boots & am currently wearing them with everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment