About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Déjà Vu







I know I know, I have only just blogged about these Isabel Marant jeans but they are totally amazing & therefor worthy of a second post! I wore them out the night after my birthday & thought you might like to see how they looked with a different top. 

I bought this gorgeous Kymerah silk top when I was in New York last September & it has become one of my most worn tops ever as it literally goes with everything. It has 3/4 length sleeves, a sexy chiffon panel at the back and is a little shorter at the front due to it's flattering dolman shape. The top can be dressed up, dressed down and can even be chucked into the washing machine and worn time & time again without having to go near an iron!

The black leather belt is by Twenty8twelve. I bought it such a long time ago & I wear it all the time. T8T do the best belts, this one looked vintage from the off and just gets better with age.

The red lipstick I'm wearing is a new one by MAC. It's from their 'Hey, Sailor!' limited edition collection and is 'inspired by the glam of vintage pin-up girls'. It is a satin, creamy lipstick so quite different from the matte reds I usually wear and I adore it! 

Get The Look:
Shoes: Jimmy Choo 'Eros' pumps (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment