About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Lita








I have tried to buy a pair of the towering 'Lita' platform shoe boots by Jeffrey Campbell ever since they first appeared on the fashion scene. But every time I saw them online or in store, in NYC or the UK, the smallest size was always sold out. A couple of days ago however, I spied a pair online in my size & I nearly did myself an injury rushing to get my credit card!

Named after Lita Ford of the infamous 70s band The Runaways, they are definitely a marmite shoe; if your style is more conservative or ladylike, you won't love them. But if you're into a funky, edgier look, they are definitely the shoe for you! 

Only just over a year old, the Lita has already reached cult status and is now available in every colourway, style, pattern & design imaginable; leather, shaggy, fur, studs, patchwork, denim, suede, pony-hair, glitter, the list goes on. And on. Even with their 5 inch wooden heel and 2 inch platform sole, they are actually surprisingly comfy & very easy to walk in. This funky, versatile shoe looks great with everything from skinny jeans to shorts, skirts, maxies and short Summer girlie dresses.

I have styled mine with a gorgeous maxi dress by Winter Kate & and a necklace by House of Harlow for an edgy, boho look.

Get The Look:



No comments:

Post a Comment