About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Sunday 20 May 2012

Isabel Marant






It was my birthday yesterday (Happy Birthday to meeeee!) & I am wearing the amazing presents I got from my wonderful Husband; an incredible pair of Isabel Marant jeans and a fabulous layered, asymmetric chiffon top by Irish Fashion Designer Emma Manley.

Isabel Marant is the go to Designer for paired down Parisian cool and her designs are chic, effortless and so easy to wear. I instantly fell in love with the funky graphic feather print on these skinnies, the tonal black & white colour palette makes them incredibly versatile. My Husband actually bought them last December; they have been lying beautifully wrapped in our spare room since then & I have been going crazy waiting all this time to wear them!

He bought the Emma Manley chiffon top at Bow, a gorgeous Boutique in Powerscourt Town Centre, when we were in Dublin's fair city last week. It took me forever to choose which colour I wanted (it is available in nude, lime green & Windsor blue) but I finally chose the blue as it is almost the same colour as my eyes!

I styled them with classic Jimmy Choo pumps (a pointy toe shoe looks so cool!) and my favourite Tiffany silver cuff. 

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment