About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Monday 29 April 2013

Red Satchel









Everybody has heard of The Cambridge Satchel Company. Right? Did you know however that it's founder, Julie Deane (the 'accidental entrepreneur') actually launched her satchel business from her kitchen? That was in 2008 & the Company now employs more than 100 staff in both their Head Office in Cambridge & their Factory in Leicester. The super cool satchels have become iconic fashion staples for celebrities, bloggers & bag lovers the world over!

I've wanted one for ages; the only thing that delayed me getting one was trying to decide what size & colour I wanted! I eventually chose the smallest size, 11 inches (also available in 13", 14" and 15") and a beautiful, bright red colour (the satchels are available in every colour imaginable!).  

The last time I had a satchel was when I was a schoolgirl; brown and battered, it was worlds away from this scarlet beauty! Handmade in the UK using the finest quality leather, my satchel features a well structured body, a front flap close, silver buckle closures on two straps, a front pocket & an adjustable shoulder strap. My name has been blind embossed on the front to add a very cool, personal touch.

For it's very first outing, I styled my gorgeous red satchel with a simple denim dress from Whistles, much loved ankle boots from Karen Millen & a bright red MAC lipstick.

Get The Look:



3 comments:

  1. Lovely! I've been the proud owner of a gold 13" for about 2 weeks now and used it EVERY day since then - it's just such a beautiful and yet practical bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm absolutely obsessed with mine... such a great investment, it goes with EVERYTHING! I suspect it will be popping up in a few blog posts haha! xx

      Delete
  2. I love your blog! maybe we could follow eachother? let me know!
    www.nobodyputskorininthecorner.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete