About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday, 3 May 2013

Baby Doll











OASAP is a global online store dedicated to High Street fashion. The website is a cornucopia of beautiful clothes, bags, shoes, beauty products & jewellery. They update with more than 600 new products weekly and they ship free worldwide!

I spied this cute dress as I browsed the site. I loved it's baby doll shape and retro, new vintage look. In a lovely apricot and cream colourway, it features a turn-down Peter Pan collar, zip closure to the back, long sleeves, an A-line skirt, high waistline and a single breasted front with cute button and pocket detailing.

I wanted to stay true to the retro look of the dress so I styled it with strappy platform sandals for a cool 70s look.

Get The Look:
Dress: OASAP Sweet Turndown Collar Dress (similar)
Shoes: Reiss 'Cedar' Sandals (similar)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pattern. They are so cute. I must be missing something since I don't understand how to do the neckline. Can you post a picture of the inside of the neckline.
    That might help. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete