About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Thursday 9 January 2014

Eton










I love this dress. If I had to sum it up in one word, it would be cool; it's a cool dress. It was designed by the fantastically talented Emma Manley whose phenomenal designs are literally taking over my wardrobe these days!

The 'Eton' dress is a split length maxi in a flatters-all-skin-tones shade of grey; it features long sleeves, a round neckline, a zipped back and two soft jersey layers, mini underneath with a maxi top layer. Two slits running up the centre of each leg give a sexy flash of leg with every single step.

In keeping with the modern, clean lines & muted tone of the dress, I paired it with a great black satchel from the Cambridge Satchel Co (my obsession with their amazing bags continues to grow by the day!) and a simple pair of black shoe boots. These funky boots were a great purchase from Christian Louboutin quite a few seasons ago & they continue to add the perfect finishing touch to so many outfits!

Get The Look:
Dress: Emma Manley 'Eaton' dress (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment