About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Monday 27 January 2014

Making Your Mind Up









We went to a very glamorous black tie Christmas party at the weekend. Yes, a Christmas party, in January! An absolutely inspired idea! The venue for the Do was Foxhills in Surrey; we stayed over & had the most wonderful time luxuriating in our beautiful surroundings.

For such a special night, I struggled to chose between the two dresses pictured above (I'd actually whittled my choices down from five to two so it could have been much worse!). In the end I chose the maxi dress as I felt it best suited the beautiful venue. I wore my hair up, a big change for me and I loved it.

Both dresses are long ago buys from High Street favourite Karen Millen and both have been lovingly worn a number of times over the years. The shoe options I had for the night were funky studded Louboutins for the silver dress and classic black Louboutins for the maxi. The bag is the iconic Red Lips bag by Lulu Guinness. I came this close to finishing off my outfit with my wedding tiara; I'll never know what stopped me!

Get The Look:
Short Dress: Karen Millen Prom Dress in silver (similar)

1 comment:

  1. amazing looks!!

    following you!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete