About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Thursday 16 January 2014

I'm With The Band










In anticipation of the imminent release of my talented pal Steve Balsamo's new album, I treated myself to one of his cool band t-shirts. I love a great band tee, I have a little collection of them now, but this one is particularly special as it was designed by Steve himself. He's a talented Artist in every sense of the word! All his band merchandise is available to buy online from Dizzyjam; it's really worth checking out.

For a recent night out, rather aptly at a night of great live music, I wore my cool t-shirt with a faux-leather skirt by Irish design team Lennon Courtney (also blogged here). I love the contradictory mix of the ladylike, elegant skirt and the cool, casual rock 'n' roll tee. I added a classic pair of Christian Louboutin shoes and a bright, in-your-face, pink lipstick to complete my look.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish Steve & his beautiful co-singer Rosalie great success with their latest musical adventure. It's going to be huge; I've got a feeling!! Check out this fantastic little film for a preview of what's to come on Balsamo/Deighton's highly anticipated debut album.


Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment