About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 7 March 2014

Shark Attack













I love Kymerah and this impossibly cool t-shirt is one of my favourite pieces from their stunning S/S14 collection. A great tee is so hard to find but this one is just perfection! Slouchy without being baggy, a great lightweight style without being see-through and it is the perfect length, not too long, not too short. The shark motif gives it the cool factor and the great grey colour goes with everything. Everyone who has seen me wear this t-shirt wants one; women and men!

I first wore my new tee to one of my now regular Sushi nights with my Husband; pairing it with a great pair of Boyfriend style jeans, the most fabulous pair of Christian Louboutin shoes (check out the stud detail!) and my trusty black satchel from the Cambridge Satchel Co.

Spring is finally in the air in dear ol' Blighty so I am cautiously ditching heavy coats for lighter jackets and blazers. The 'Zora' blazer from Savannah features an open front, a lightweight lining, two pockets to the front and jetted pocket on the inside. It is a loose fitting boyfriend style, a great layering piece for a sharp tailored look.

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment