About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Monday 13 May 2013

Americana











When I saw this dress on the ASOS website the other day it reminded me immediately of Isabel Marant's A/W12 collection which was heavily influenced by the Wild West. This dress was of course a fraction of the price; thank you, good ol' ASOS!

The cute navy dress features a contrast panel with fabulous floral embroidery to the front and back, a light coloured collar, a button through front, long cuffed sleeves & it has a loose, relaxed fit. It is girly Americana at it's very best; a touch of cowgirl chic with a little bit of 70s hippy thrown in for good measure!

For a Saturday afternoon shopping spree, I styled it with comfortable Karen Millen ankle boots and my new obsession, my gorgeous satchel from The Cambridge Satchel Co. My red satchel is turning heads everywhere I go and adds a great pop of colour to this cool, comfortable outfit.

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment