About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Thursday 23 May 2013

So Sue Me








Isn't this dress just fabulous? It's another great piece by one of my favourite Designers, Emma Manley.

This is the 'Sue' dress, an unexpected soft/hard mix of jersey and leather; the creamy coloured vest top is a light, stretchy jersey material and the attached skirt is the softest, palest blue leather with silver rivets all over. An incredibly full twirly skirt, it is the epitome of cool!

I styled the dress with Karen Millen ankle boots, some of my favourite silver baubles from Tiffany & Co and a very pared down make up. I then proceeded to swirl & twirl my way through this Blog shoot, much to my Husband's amusement!

Get The Look:
Jewellery: All silver jewellery available from Tiffany & Co


No comments:

Post a Comment