About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 17 May 2013

Here Comes The Sun










Dear ol' Blighty has been teasing us with some Summery weather, just the odd day here and there but it has been enough to inspire me to buy some bright, sunshiny, Summery clothes; and they don't come brighter or more sunshiny than the aptly named 'Summer' dress by Savannah.

Made of 100% cotton, in a fantastically dramatic mustard/yellow colour, 'Summer' features a cool scalloped edge at the neck and hem and a gathered waist with a flared, girly skirt. It has a hidden zip at the side and three buttons on the shoulder.

Styled with gorgeous Miu Miu shoes in a wonderful contrasting turquoise colour, a feather clutch from ASOS and delicate gold/silver accessories from Alex Monroe, this is the perfect Summer date night dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment