About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Friday 10 October 2014

Right On Target









Target is a US value superstore who are known for their amazing Designer collaborations. Stella McCartney, Missoni, Marc Jacobs, Diane Von Furstenberg, Jason Wu and Joseph Altuzarra are just some of the legendary brands that Target can list as collaborators.

Fashion brands like these create collections that mere mortals like me can only dream of wearing so designer partnerships like this, when done well, can be the fashion equivalent of the Holy Grail, inviting a much broader audience into their wonderful world and making their fabulous Designs just a little bit more attainable.

One of the Target collaborations I was most excited about was the Peter Pilotto for Target range. Peter Pilotto & Christopher De Vos launched their label in 2007 and have subsequently become one of the most successful, lust-worthy brands in the fashion industry. Known for it's colourful digital prints, the label is loved and worn by some of the biggest stars in the world.

As you might guess, most of the collection sold out within minutes of the online launch on Net-a-Porter but the fashion gods were smiling on me that day and I managed to buy one of my favourite pieces; a cotton-blend jersey mini dress, it features a pleated front, 3/4 length sleeves and a multicoloured floral-print that is typical of the colourful Peter Pilotto aesthetic.

I styled my pretty dress with an exquisite pair of Chanel shoes in a black & white colour-way & matched my scarlet lips with my favourite Nadia Minkoff clutch bag, my treasured 'Aldwych'.

Get The Look:
Shoes: Chanel Shoes in black/white (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment