About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Monday 20 October 2014

The Writing's On The Wall

 












“What is love,
But a form of,
Physical graffiti”
~ Johnnie Rae

When I love something, I really love it and I really reeeeally love the gorgeous 'Rylie' dress by Emma Manley. So far I have three versions of Manley's signature dress, in a Bellini-esque peach & champagne colour (blogged here), in cool silver (blogged here) and now in chic, classic black.

A simple, easy to wear shape, 'Rylie' is the perfect day to night piece that can be worn pretty much anywhere, for any occasion. The dress has 3/4 length sleeves, a cute button detail to the front, pockets on the hips and ties on the side seams to give the dress a more structured shape. The most wow detail is the stunning patent leather collar and bodice; it toughens the dress up and immediately takes it from girly cute to impossibly cool.

I styled my dress with the most ah-may-zing shoes; the 'Natasha' pumps by Alexander Wang. These leopard print hair-calf heels feature a pointed toe, an angular 4.5inch heel with a mirrored panel & a flattering low V-front that makes legs look like they go on forever. Half shoe, half bootie, 'Natasha' is a fabulously fierce addition to any girls shoe collection!

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment