About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Thursday 2 October 2014

Wonderland

 













“But I don’t want to go among mad people,” Alice remarked.
“Oh you can’t help that,” said the Cat: “We’re all mad here.”
~ Lewis Carroll

I couldn't resist doing a little blog post about this very very different, special, mad, wonderful outfit!

My gorgeous friend Amy has just turned 30 and her Husband organised the most fabulous Alice In Wonderland themed party to celebrate her big day. It was a complete surprise for the beautiful birthday girl who was dressed (blindfolded) and led (still blindfolded) into a very magickal Wonderland.

There could be only one Alice (Amy of course) so I wore the craziest, maddest 'Sexy Pretty Playing Card' fancy dress costume; I styled my outfit with black Christian Louboutin shoe boots and the cutest faux fur White Rabbit handbag. I partied the night away with Cheshire Cats, White Rabbits, Mad Hatters, Pink Flamingos and Queen(s) Of Hearts; and what a surreal, wonderful time we all had in Wonderland!

Get The Look:

No comments:

Post a Comment