About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Anya







The 'Anya' silk vest top with its unusual tail detail and self adjusting zip-up back is one of my favourite pieces from Kymerah's stunning S/S12 collection. My heart literally skipped a beat when it arrived (thank you so much Kymerah!!) & I simply couldn't wait to wear it! 

This incredibly versatile top can be worn in so many different ways; loose & flowing as I've worn it here, for a carefree, comfortable look or tucked in for a smarter, more tailored look. The tails can be tied at the back for a funky, fitted look and the zip at the back can be opened as far up as you dare for an effortlessly sexy look!

For a romantic night out I paired the top with tailored, high waisted shorts in sky blue from Reiss and the most delicate, feminine, Swarovski crystal encrusted t-bar sandals in soft metallic leather by GinaAccessories were kept very simple with a Reiss colour block box clutch, in blues to compliment the blue shorts, and my Michael Kors gold watch.

I cheated on MAC and swapped my usual matte red lipstick for a brighter, creamier one; 'Heat Wave' by NARS, my new favourite. You must try it, it is absolutely gorgeous! 

Get The Look:


No comments:

Post a Comment