About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Fiona, an Irish girl living in the UK. Lead singer in rock/pop band Alter Ego, I have a passion for fashion and great music! I own far too many clothes and some very cool photographers take photos of me wearing them all! I hope my blog reaches people who share my obsession with fashion, style and beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by! Fx

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Black Lace









A little while ago, designer brand Issa produced a range of beautiful lace dresses exclusively for Net-a-Porter. They cost an absolute fortune and I knew I could never have one without at least taking out a second mortgage!

So instead, I searched the High Street & the Internet for a cheaper alternative. I struck solid gold when I came across this Juicy Couture 'Guipure' black lace dress (also on Net-a-Porter) and was absolutely thrilled when my darling Husband bought it for me for Valentine's Day! 

It is the most gorgeous, girly dress & one of the very few I own that didn't require some alteration or other to make it fit! 

I have styled it here with my ever present Tiffany charm bracelet (a wedding anniversary present from years ago... it is rarely off my wrist!) & a pair of blue satin shoes. I love a bright pop of colour with a simple, sweet dress like this!

Get The Look:



No comments:

Post a Comment